If you’re ready to get started, we are just one email/call/chat away.
Great World Serviced Apartments
Existing Non-Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Estimated energy savings: 2,771,140 kWh/yr; estimated water savings: 5,500 m3/yr
- Efficient central chiller plant with system efficiency of 0.62 kW/RT and targeted to improve to 0.59 kW/RT after optimisation
- Efficient T5 and LED lightings installed in the car parks, lobbies and apartment units
- Heat pump used for jacuzzi pool hot water system
- Motion sensors linked to the lightings are provided for staff toilets and gym toilets; and photocell sensors for the lightings in the lift lobbies
- Cooling Energy Data Collection System (CEDCS) allows the building management to monitor energy consumed for cooling of respective units
Remote Monitoring Service
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2020, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.