Ministry of Manpower, Bendemeer Service Center
New Non-Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Estimated energy savings: 2,113,616 kWh/yr; Estimated water savings: 12,846 m3/yr; ETTV: 35.32 W/m2.
- Chiller plant with efficiency of 0.58kW/ RT – Guaranteed Energy Savings Performance Contract Project (GESP).
- Under floor air-conditioning for general offices, through proprietary carpet with micro pores discharge.
- Permanent measurement and verification instrumentation for the monitoring of chilled-water plant efficiency and heat balancing.
- Passive displacement ventilation for customer service hall and multi-purpose hall.
- LED lighting system for the entire development, use of motion sensors for toilets and staircases and use of photo sensors to control office periphery lighting.
- Extensive landscaping, porous paving to reduce the urban heat island effect and bio swales to prevent flooding by filtering rainwater through surface vegetation.
- 35kWp of onsite energy generated through photovoltaic cells.
- Use of water efficient fittings that are rated Excellent under WELS and recycling of grey water for toilet flushing.
Remote Monitoring Service
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2020, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.