Ministry of Manpower, Bendemeer Service Center
New Non-Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Estimated energy savings: 2,113,616 kWh/yr; Estimated water savings: 12,846 m3/yr; ETTV: 35.32 W/m2.
- Chiller plant with efficiency of 0.58kW/ RT – Guaranteed Energy Savings Performance Contract Project (GESP).
- Under floor air-conditioning for general offices, through proprietary carpet with micro pores discharge.
- Permanent measurement and verification instrumentation for the monitoring of chilled-water plant efficiency and heat balancing.
- Passive displacement ventilation for customer service hall and multi-purpose hall.
- LED lighting system for the entire development, use of motion sensors for toilets and staircases and use of photo sensors to control office periphery lighting.
- Extensive landscaping, porous paving to reduce the urban heat island effect and bio swales to prevent flooding by filtering rainwater through surface vegetation.
- 35kWp of onsite energy generated through photovoltaic cells.
- Use of water efficient fittings that are rated Excellent under WELS and recycling of grey water for toilet flushing.
Remote Monitoring Service
AHU Fan Replacement
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2020, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.