Proposed Residential Development at Pearl Bank
New Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Gold Plus
- Estimated energy savings: 3371759.75 kWh/yr; Estimated water savings: 144229.75 m3/yr; RETV: 20.87 W/m2
- Extensive landscape with Green Plot Ratio (GnPR) of 13.
- Landscape has been designed to achieve NParks Landscape Excellence Framework (LEAF) and PUB Active, Beautiful, Clean (ABC) Water Programme Certification.
- LED lighting and efficient lighting design has been implemented to achieve 40% energy savings in common area lighting.
- Regenerative lifts are installed for all lifts.
- Building has been designed to incorporate passive design strategies such as staggering blocks, void decks at ground and mid-floor sky terraces to promote airflow.
Remote Monitoring Service
AHU Fan Replacement
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2020, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.