If you’re ready to get started, we are just one email/call/chat away.
Resorts World Sentosa – Maritime Experiential Museum
New Non-Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Estimated energy savings: 1,274,444.48 kWh/yr; Estimated
water savings: 10,564 m3/yr; ETTV: 39.86 W/m2
- Low ETTV of 39.86 W/m2 with extensive use of double glazed
- Use of energy efficient fixtures such as LED and T5 fluorescent lighting for the museum and back of house areas
- Sanitary fittings are mostly rated WELS “Excellent”
- Extensive use of daylighting in the building
- Pilot installation of an electric car charging station in Resorts World Sentosa.
- Creative use of products with recycled content, e.g. boat exhibit.
- Good “green” management in place to recycle materials such as used lamps and cooking oil
Remote Monitoring Service
AHU Fan Replacement
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2021, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.