Rolls-Royce Test Bed
New Non-Residential Building (Special)
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Estimated energy savings: 1,459,000 kWh/yr; Estimated water savings: 11,858 m3/yr; ETTV: 8.79 W/m2.
- Efficient chiller plant system with performance of 0.590kW/ton.
- Permanent measurement and verification instrumentation for the monitoring of chilled-water plant efficiency and heat balancing.
- Good orientation of the building without direct West-facing façade.
- Extensive use of environmentally friendly products for interior and exterior.
- Collection of 100% AHU condensates for flushing.
- Used up to 30% Recycled Concrete Aggregates (RCA) and Wash Copper Slag (WCS) to replace fine and course aggregate for the construction of the Control Block.
- Use of Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBS) to replace up to 40% Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) in structural construction of the super-flat floors and structural walls.
Remote Monitoring Service
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2020, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.