Samwoh Smart Hub
New Non Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum (Positive Energy)
- Estimated energy savings: 879275.8kWh/yr; Estimated water savings: 1434,45m3; ETTV: 35.01W/m2
- Glazing is minimized in the East and West facing facade
- FM operations enhanced through adoption of 6D BIM
- State of the art Chiller come with integrated DC/AC inverter for direct electrical feed by Solar Panels.
- Smart DC motor fan coil units with programmable AI controller to ensure efficient operation.
- DC motor cooling tower with low drift loss.
- Solar driven pump for domestic water.
- Energy efficient measures has been adopted in the building to achieve an overall energy savings of 47.55% from baseline.
- Solar PV used to replace at least 110% of total building energy consumption
- EMS/ iBMS system is enhanced with smart AI features that will ensure building performs optimally to corresponding demand.
Remote Monitoring Service
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2020, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.