If you’re ready to get started, we are just one email/call/chat away.
School of Science and Technology, Singapore
New Non-Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Gold Plus
- Estimated energy savings: 624,421 kWh/yr; estimated water savings: 131,517 m3/yr; Ettv: 39.7 W/m2.
- Photovoltaic grid-tied system to harvest renewable energy and offset energy consumption.
- Siphonic rainwater discharge system.
- Educational green corner to display real time information on the school’s energy consumption.
- Provision of green roof, bioswale and eco-pond.
- Solar reflective paint for sports hall and classroom roof to reduce heat gain into the building.
Remote Monitoring Service
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2020, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.