Yishun Community Hospital (YCH) & Geriatric Education & Research Institute (GERI)
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Building envelope to achieve ETTV of 38 W/m2 while harnessing day-light and providing a glare-free environment.
- Optimized ward layout and façade design through simulation support to enhance natural ventilation for user comfort.
- The actual operating chiller plant efficiency is 0.590 kW/RT during daytime, and 0.577 kW/RT during night-time.
- Meticulous facade design through wind-driven rain (WDR) analysis for naturally ventilated wards and corridors to minimize impact from rain.
- Extensive greenery through provision of meditative/rehabilitative gardens, green spaces for horticultural therapy, staff gardens and rooftop greenery achieving a green plot ratio greater than 5.0.
- 100% hot-water system to address hot-water demand of wards and kitchen with heat-pump back-up system
- Pre-cooled AHU with IAQ improvement (TiO 2 coating and UVC emitters) for enhanced indoor air quality.
Remote Monitoring Service
AHU Fan Replacement
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2021, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.